Rules for organization and holding of sports events in Bulgaria in conditions of Covid-19, emergency epidemic situation and the specifics of the respective disciplines in equestrian sports
Upon entering show ground of you need to comply with the following safety regulations:
- Stay at home if you have acute signs of upper respiratory tract infections (fever – 37.3°C and above, runny nose, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.)
- Wash your hands with soap and water as often as possible, soaping your hands for at least 20 seconds. If it is not possible to wash your hands, use hand antiseptics (disinfectants).
- Cover your mouth with a disposable tissue when coughing or sneezing if that is impossible cough or sneeze into the crease of your elbow
- Avoid touching face, eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Keep your circle of physical social contacts as tight as possible.
- Avoid shaking hands, kissing or hugging.
- Wearing a mask in enclosed public spaces is mandatory.
- Wearing a mask in stables area is recommended.
- Wearing a mask in other places at the show ground is strongly recommended, especially for those belonging to risk groups.
- Always use paper tissues. Dispose of the tissues immediately after use and throw them away in a closed recycle bin.
OTHER SAFETY MEASURES AT THE VENUE:
- Only two persons per horse will be allowed to stable area at the same time.
- Show office will be accessible, but we strongly recommend to use Phone, WhatsApp or Facebook instead to communicate. No more than 1 person in addition to Show Office staff can be present in the Show office at the same time.
- Only staff that is required to run competition is allowed to the Jury Box.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable towels will be provided at the sanitary stations around the Venue.
- The event participants will have to bring their own masks.
- Each Athlete will have to register his full team upon arrival. Bracelets will only be issued to registered people.
- Medical team will be present at the Venue.
- Athletes will be provided with information leaflets about what to do and who to contact if you are not feeling well.
- People with fever of 37.3°C and above will not be permitted to enter the Venue.
- Please respect seating plan.